What is Route?
A protection service that you can add to your order to prevent the unexpected from occurring. No one thinks that their mail will be lost, stolen or damaged. But it does happen from time to time. Route will give you the sense of security if the unexpected happens you are covered. Through the Route Policy, they provide shipping insurance for the customers’ online purchases that are lost or damaged while in transit or “porch pirated” (“porch pirated” meaning the carrier reports the status as “delivered” but the parcel has been stolen from the delivery address and a police report has been filed).
- Protect your order from loss, damage, or theft
- Refunds or reorders in just a few clicks
- Routes optional protection is offered to you solely in order to effectuate the shipment of your package(s).
- Route fee paid by the customer is a non-refundable insurance protection fee.
- Customers will receive a separate email from Route with Claim protection information
- Make a claim
For more information about ROUTE CLICK HERE!
If you choose to not insure your package with Route, Koala Clip is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages.